We constantly seek bright, dynamic minds to work with us. Think you have what it takes to work with a fast-growing media entity? Send us your profile at [email protected]
The Channel 46 aspires to become an action-oriented digital destination for today’s modern Indian women. A desi-girl’s resource to a smarter well-rounded life. A resource they can use for becoming better versions of themselves in their personal, professional and social lives.
As a digital first platform, digital media is an integral, indispensable part of our business. We are looking for a skilled and results-driven Digital Strategist to coordinate our various digital mediums and assist our company in reaching specific goals. The Digital Strategist will be tasked with analyzing user experience data, initiating digital projects, reporting on planned and current strategies, leading effective digital marketing strategies, and ensuring that projects are executed within budget. You will play a pivotal role in growing our business, customer base, and improving user experience, in driving the overall user acquisition funnel.
Driving Digital Strategy
- Optimizing SEO best practices to drive organic engagement.
- Optimizing paid ad spends to achieve ROI.
- Strategizing multiple digital avenues – social media, email marketing, push notications etc.
- Constantly analyzing and reporting on digital campaigns.
- Researching the latest digital tools and interactive trends.
- Ideating and executing data-driven, integrated and cost effective digital campaigns.
User Acquisition & Retention
- Analyzing customer and user data constantly.
- Map out how digital assets will be optimized for business result.
- Proficiency in many social media platforms. Someone who is creative and thinks out of the box, yet has a strong hold on numbers and metrics.
- Proven experience at least 1 year, having driven social media for either a single brand, or within an agency setting.
- Ability to take responsibility and work independently.
Digital Strategist Responsibilities
- Strong understanding of the target market (urban Indian women in the age group 25-35 years). Understanding of latest trends, consumer insight and the overall space in general.
- Firm grasp of emerging digital tools and practices
- Thorough understanding of digital touch points.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Insightful and perceptive.
- Business knowledge.
- Deadline and data driven.
- Understanding of web analytics.